MindTrek 2012 was conferences, workshops, competitions, parties etc, but from our (Art&Media students and lecturers) point of view above all an outstanding opportunity to learn and network.
If you want to see the general picture go here and if you want to check all the details go to MindTrek.org.
This story introduces only some glimpses into three brilliant days of MindTrek.
MindTrek Lounge! was arranged by our IMPs, the Degree Programme in Media students. Congratulations for an excellent job!
Emilia Kwiatkowska wrote a report on the workshop
TAMK Media Programme is one of the NUMA organisers. Read more about NUMA
read more), Richard Vickers (University of Lincoln) who gave the fourth 24 hours in Tampere workshop to our students (read more) and presented a paper at the Academic MindTrek Conference, our exchange student 2008 Glenn Veugen who travelled with the NUMA Award 2nd price winner team "Oh Music, Where Art Thou?" and professor Adam Montandon (pictured above) from our partner university Erhvervsakademiet Lillebælt in Odense (DK) who was one of the speakers at the MindTrek conference.
Next MindTrek October 2.-4.2013!
Our Blog posts about MindTrek 2002:
- At MindTrek: Skoog Music Workshop
- Meet the best of Ubimedia at MindTrek
- Welcome to MindTrek Lounge!
- MindTrek - what when where!?!
- Busy and happy: run Video Art workshop, prepare MindTrek
- The Skoog music workshop
- The MindTek 2012 diary
- Mindtrek 2012: “Create”-tive marketing workshop
- Another successful 24 hours in Tampere
- Botanicus Interacticus won the Ubimedia Award
Nokia Ubimedia MindTrek Award