Our International Media Programme will next year expand to Music Production. At present TAMK Music Production studies are arranged as a part of the education of TAMK Finnish Media Programme in Virrat, but next year the new Music Production students will start their studies in the Media Programme run in English at TAMK Finlayson Campus in Tampere.
|Screen shot from the recently published Music Production Studies showreel |
(You can find the showreel below)
There will be 30 seats available for new students instead of the 20 until now. After the merger and the new curriculum the areas of study of IMP will be: Event Production, Game Design, Motion Graphics, Music Production, Music Business, Sound Design, Visual Design, Web Design.
Application Period Jamuary 7 to February 12
Here please find the time table and the resources to do the application:
- September: TAMK application web pages are complete, see www.tamk.fi/jointapplication
- October: The national joint application web site will open at https://www.admissions.fi/
- November: Our new curriculum featuring Music Production will be launched
- December 1st: The pre-task to be submitted with the application will be published
- January 7th application period kick off
- February 12th application closed
- Early March: invitations to Entrance Exam sent
- April 9 and 10 Entrance Exam
- The final results of the student selection will be sent to the applicants by post on May 28th at the earliest.
Read more about the Media Programme
Read about the activities of IMPs, the Media students
Showreel of the Music Production
Showreel of the present IMP: