Here are some of the tweets by our media students during the session :
- 10 metres of thinking and a new way of thinking. Good drawing even upside down
- Paul Hughes starts the morning by drawing snakes, talking about unifying forces and quoting Nietzche. Good start!
- See the World as it is NOT as we are.
- Great to be inspired by Paul Hughes and his wallpaper rolling again after 5 years
- Paul Hughes just has a great talk, agreed with every word
- We need to start changing the way we think. Paul Hughes shows how
- Paul Hughes taking his jacket off. This must be getting even more serious!
|The audience, so focused!|
After the keynotes the venue was organised in six tables, each discussing the new innovation landscapes with Richard Adams, Mark Greenspan, Nigel Hickson, Frank Kappe, Igor Skunca, Michael Wildling.
|Rick Adams' café was titled "The re-emergence of the artisan through|
digital technology and media
|"Breaking the old rules: how social media redefines engagement" was the|
title of Igor Skunca's café
|Catalina Diaz and Ilena Saturay from Our Right, a project to empower girls in|
the slums of New Delhi
|Shane McMillan from Allversity.org: Lessons for a good life|