Our international Media Programme run in English offers 30 seats instead of 20 until last year for applicants this year. The increase comes from Music Production merging with our interactive Media Programme. The main subjects you can study are (in alphabetical order): Event Production, Game Design, Motion Graphics, Music Production, Music Business, Sound Design, Visual Design, Web Design.
|There are four TAMK degree programmes in the present|
application round for programmes run in English
The designers of the 90 best pre-tasks will be invited to the Entrance Exam and 30 of them will start their studies in August.
- January 7 to February 12 4:15 P.M. Finnish time application
- March 15 invitations to Entrance Exam + notifications to applicants not invited this time sent
- April 9 and 10 - the one day entrance exam
- May 27 (earliest) results of the Entrance Exam announced
- August 13 the new media students start at Finlayson Campus
On the upper left corner of this blog you can find (until Feb 12) all relevant links an applicant might find useful.
On this blog there are several posts giving you more useful information about the programme and application, please click on the links of your interest:
- New curriculum of the new media programme
- End of the world party designers admitted to Media Programme (About the pre-task last year)
- Media Programme (IMP) Facebook page got a new cover photo
- Application pre-task 2013 for Media now online!
- Tampere - the Smart Focal Point of Northern Europe
- New IMP study path showreel: Music Production
- Study Media@TAMK? Apply in January! Timetable here!
- Media Programme Entrance Exam 2012 done!