One week to go - then your chance to conquer one of the 30 seats of the BA programme at TAMK in Tampere is gone for another year. Deadline: February 12th 4:15 pm Finnish time!
The areas of study and specialisation served by IMP, the international media programme are: Event Production, Game Design, Motion Graphics, Music Production, Music Business, Sound Design, Visual Design, Web Design.
|Nothing to worry about. It is only that our annual 30 cr learning module|
in Game Design started.
You will need much time to prepare a successful pre-task, so start now!
The steps to success are:
a) Send us a pre-task that will seduce us to put you on the list of 90 applicants invited to the entrance test April 9 and 10
b) Enchant the entrance exam panel to give you enough points to finish on the list of 30 new IMP students.
- Online application closes on February 12th at 4.15. pm Finnish time (+2 hrs GMT). This is also the deadline for the pre-task
- Early March: invitations to Entrance Exam sent
- April 9 and 10 Entrance Exam (one day for applicants)
- The final results of the student selection will be sent to the applicants by post on May 28th at the earliest.
- Studies begin on Tuesday August 13 at Finlayson, Tampere
Want to know more?Admissions.fi (Apply online Jan 7 - Feb 12!)
Application pre-task (deliver by Feb 12!)
TAMK Applicant's Guide
..and more?TAMK Media Home
Media Programme on Facebook
Read about the activities of IMPs, the Media students